Pharmacy Practice and Development Branch
Ensure the quality of drug procurement and usage through effective pharmacy practice in order to improve pharmacy services in Malaysia to be on par with other developed countries.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and monitor pharmacy services provided by Labuan Federal Teritories’s government hospital dan health clinic towards continous improvement.
- Monitoring pharmceutical care services such as Pharmacy Ambulatory, inpatient Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy Services, Medication Caunselling, MTAC in Ministry of Health hospital and health clinic through regular data collection.
- Coordinate Internal Audit Practice of Pharmacy (ADAF) and monitoring pharmacy activities in government hospital and helath clinic.
- Improve medication safety via Pharmacokinetic Services, Adverse Drug Reaction(ADR) reporting and Medication Error reporting.
- Promote public education regarding quality us of medicines.
- Ensure supply of medications in accordance through proper and effective procurement practices and store management.
- Monitor the drug usage in Labuan Teritories government Hospital and Health Clinic.