Pharmacy Management Branch
Ensuring that pharmacy services strategic plans and policies are implemented accordingly, effective distribution of human resource, relevant and continuous training are carried out, ensuring the practice of quality system at all levels of services, and ensuring administrative and financial matters are carried out accordingly to rules and guidelines.
- Distribute all pharmcy related policy and information received from Phamacy Services Division, Ministry of Health to the parties involved.
- Coordinate and monitor the quality systems for pharmaceutical services.
- Indentify, plan and coordinate the training and cources on Continous Professional Development (CPD) of pharmacy staff across the state.
- Plan for the need of human resources for pharmacy services, includes the placement and distribution of pharmacy staff.
- Monitor and coordinate complaints related to pharmacy services.
- Monitor and coordinate the pharmacy related policy enforcement at Hospital dan Health Clinic in Labuan F.T.